Managing a Diverse Workforce
Each of us comes into the world of work with features and ways of behaving that are the products of our culture. Maximizing and capitalizing on workplace diversity is the challenge for managers and employees in the workplace of the future.
• Identify how workforce diversity affects the operations of your
• Practice a structured methodology for resolving workplace
problems relating to diversity
• Create a work environment in which all employees fully contribute
their talents and skills to the success of the organization
• Course overview - Welcome/Introduction/Expectations
• Diversity and the work place
• What is diversity?
• How to manage a diverse workforce
• Planning your diversity management program
• Next steps - Action planning
• Managers and supervisors. Class size maximum 24 participants.
• One full workday, with two 15-minute breaks and 1 hour for lunch.