One of your ultimate goals in the job-hunting process is to obtain an invitation to interview. Potential employers use the interview to decide who is right for the job. The more you know about interviewing, the better prepared you will be to show that YOU are the best candidate. When you learn to make a positive impression, prepare questions and answers in advance, and follow up effectively, you greatly improve your changes of securing the job you want.
• Prepare for the interview.
• Sharpen your listening skills.
• Interpret body language.
• Answer questions.
• Ask questions during the interview.
• Follow-up after the interview.
• Course Overview
• Understanding the Interview Process
• Preparing for the Interview
• Sharpen Your Listening Skills
• Interpreting Body Language
• Answering Questions
• Asking Questions During the Interview
• After the Interview
• Analyzing Why You Did Not Get the Job
• Interview Role Play
• Anyone who wants to enhance their interviewing skills.
• One full workday, with two 15-minute breaks and 1 hour for lunch.