Dealing with Performance Problems
Coaching takes place in conversation between two individuals. Coaching varies based on the situation and the needs of the employee. Each person is at different levels in different skill areas. People cannot be compared to other staff when coaching them. Instead, you measure progress individually.
• Follow a seven step problem solving model, and
• Practice giving corrective feedback.
• Course overview
• Types of Performance Problems
• A Problem-Solving Model
• Steps One Through Seven
• Giving Corrective Feedback
• Next steps and action planning
• Managers (all levels). Class size is limited to 24 participants.
• One full workday, with two 15-minute breaks and 1 hour for lunch.