Handling Sexual Harassment
Although sexual harassment has been defined and declared illegal, several problems concerning the prevention and handling of sexual harassment continue to plague employees and employers alike. The workshop purpose is to increase awareness of the kinds of situations that can develop into sexual harassment, and to assist you in handling those situations appropriately.
• Review the bases of discrimination
• Define sexual harassment
• Identify six types of sexually harassing behavior
• Discuss methods for handling sexual harassment
• Course overview - Welcome/Introduction/Expectations
• What is sexual harassment?
• Case studies - is it or isn't it?
• Next steps - Action planning
• All employees. Class size is limited to 24 participants.
• One full workday, with two 15-minute breaks and 1 hour for lunch.