Stress is a universal and naturally occurring phenomenon in humans. While stress cannot be eliminated, we can learn to deal with it effectively to maximize our potential.
• Identify and understand stress and its physiological, behavioral and
• Diagnose your major sources of stress, both on and off the job
• Assess and use a variety of coping strategies and techniques
• Develop concrete action plans for addressing your personal stress-
• Course overview - Welcome/Introduction/Expectations
• What is stress?
• Identifying your sources of stress
• Stress at work
• Coping strategies and techniques
• Learning to relax...learning to Let Go
• Next steps - Action Planning
• All employees. Class size is limited to 24 participants.
• One full workday, with two 15-minute breaks and 1 hour for lunch.