Extant Training Group and We Excel!
are trademarks of Extant Training Group ®1994 all rights reserved.
Content and Design ©1995 Extant Training Group all rights reserved.
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator and Career Development
people you prefer to interact with.
• Present information to people by appealing to the receiver's
• Analyze those aspects of a job that you like and do well.
• Investigate the role of personality type in career satisfaction.
• Learn what are the most important features of your ideal job.
• Current and ideal jobs
• Preferred people environment
• Preferred working conditions
• Career search strategies
• Informational interviewing
• Next steps - Action planning
Introduction to the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator.