Extant Training Group and We Excel!
are trademarks of Extant Training Group ®1994 all rights reserved.
Content and Design ©1995 Extant Training Group all rights reserved.
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator and Team Building
• Discover and practice better ways of working together.
• Develop action plans for effective individual and team growth.
• Individual effectiveness - Like and do well grid
• Preferred people environment
• Preferred working conditions
• Problem solving model
• Team temperament
• Work styles according to temperament
• Teamwork process
• Next steps - Action planning
Introduction to the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator.