Extant Training Group and We Excel!
are trademarks of Extant Training Group ®1994 all rights reserved.
Content and Design ©1995 Extant Training Group all rights reserved.
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator and Time Management
• Identify time management practices in work situations.
• Discover the pathways and pitfalls of different approaches to time
• Discover individual and team problem-solving styles.
• Time Management Questionnaire
• Preferences and Time
• Temperaments and Time
• Work Time Case Study
• Next steps - Action planning
Introduction to the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator.