Satisfying Your Internal Customers
Sometimes the organization is so focused on improving customer service to their external customers, they lose sight of their internal customers. Some departments (who don't have external customer contact) don't even believe they have customers, yet they deal with staff from different departments daily.
• Identify and respond to internal customer needs
• Apply listening, problem-solving and conflict-management skills
• Practice five keys to active listening
• Execute four steps to solving problems
• Describe five ways of dealing with conflict and identify when each
one is appropriate
• Explore how providing superior service to internal customers
contributes to improving external customer service
• Course overview - Welcome/Introduction/Expectations
• Who are your customers?
• Step by step to total customer satisfaction
• Customer service skills 1: Listening
• Customer service skills 2: Problem solving
• Customer service skills 3: Conflict management
• Practicing the skills
• Next steps - Action planning
• All employees. Class size is limited to 24 participants.
• One full workday, with two 15-minute breaks and 1 hour for lunch.