High Performance Supervision
Supervisors are on the front lines, interacting moment by moment with employees to accomplish the organization's mission. Each day the supervisor's job becomes more challenging as organizations strive to maintain the high performance levels essential to survival in a fiercely competitive global economy.
• Describe the four-step supervision process.
• Develop action plans based on self-assessment surveys for
each of the four supervision processes.
• Build a support network with other participants.
• Course overview
• High performance supervision
• The four-step supervision process
• Giving positive feedback
• Giving corrective feedback
• Next steps - Action planning.
• New (first-line) supervisors. Class size maximum 24 participants.
• One full workday, with two 15-minute breaks and 1 hour for lunch.